The MetalPatch product is designed for deployment on jointed drill pipe or coiled tubing. The patch can cover an area ranging from 30′ to 5,000′ in length. The MetalPatch may also be deployed through nipples or restrictions in the upper bore.
The patch is set in 5 steps:
- Make up the tool, expandable casing, work string, and RIH.
- Initiate hydraulic expansion to set the lower seals.
- Expand casing by pulling the work string.
- Set upper seal by applying hydraulic pressure.
- Pull out of hole.
The MetalPatch provides an elastomer seal between the parent casing and the expanded casing patch.
- Perforation shut off
- Wellbore reduction for improved flow rate / ESP
Casing Integrity Issues
- Connection / collar leaks
- Parted casing
- Casing corrosion
- Casing wear
- Leaking sliding sleeve
- Leaking frac valve
All metal-to-metal design, which includes the upper and lower seals against the parent casing and each expandable casing connection.
Compliant expansion design allows sealing throughout maximum and minimum API tolerances against the parent casing.
Premium Dopefree Connection
Dopefree connection for “Rig Ready” makeup. Designed for environmental sensitivity and more efficient operations.
Metal-to-metal seal design and specific material selection provide temperature rating of 500° F.
No Drillout Required
Efficient operations and no debris left in the well.